Friday, April 22, 2011

Anime vs Manga

Minna, konnichiwa~~~

Actually, this is my first personal post (this could be my second post since the first one is about lyrics). I just want to share some of my interests with u guys. FYI, i am one of the trillions anime and manga freak but if you ask me which one is the best, I would say both.

 You know what? Its not like I'm joking but the truth is I learned Japanese from these anime even though mine is still not perfect. Still, watching anime helps me a lot in my effort to learn Japanese. It is my childhood dream to fly to Japan to live among them and speak with them fluently.I believe some people out there share this kind of habit of mine. Hehe..

Here is the list of manga and anime that are currently picked my nose out. Check this out:


 

Sadly, 1/2 Prince manhua (or manga because 1/2 Prince is a Taiwan version of manga) has not yet updated. I really enjoyed myself reading this manhua that I can't find any other manga that enjoys me.. If you guys do have one, please inform me..;)

You can find yourself reading manga from this link or you could enjoy both manga and anime. Just click this link and it will direct you to the anime and manga site. Enjoy it..^,^



No comments: